31. If he leave (them) uncared for but one year and return, they shall give him his field, his garden, and his house, and he himself shall continue his business.
32. If verso merchant ransom either an officer or a constable who has been captured on an errand of the king, and enable him preciso reach his city; if there be sufficient ransom in his house, he shall ransom himself: if there be not sufficient ransom sopra his house, durante the temple of his city he shall be ransomed; if there be not sufficient ransom sopra the temple of his city, the palace shall ransom him.
34. If verso governor or a magistrate take the property of an officer, plunder an officer, let an officer for hire, present an officer in a judgment preciso verso man of influence, take the gift which the king has given sicuro an officer, that governor or magistrate shall be put sicuro death.
35. If a man buy from an officer the cattle of sheep which the king has given esatto that officer, he shall forfeit his money.
37. If verso man purchase the field or garden or house of an officer, constable or tax-gatherer, his deed-tablet shall be broken (canceled) and he shall forfeit his numero di telefono minder money and he shall return the field, garden or house to its owner.
38. An officer, constable or tax-gatherer shall not deed sicuro his wife or daughter the field, garden or house, which is his business (i.addirittura., which is his by virtue of his office), nor shall he assign them for debt.
39. He may deed onesto his wife or daughter the field, garden or house which he has purchased and (hence) possesses, or he may assign them for debt.
41. If per man have bargained for the field, garden or house of an officer, constable or tax-gatherer and given sureties, the officer, constable or tax-gatherer shall return puro his field, garden or house and he shall take puro himself the sureties which were given onesto him.
42. If per man rent per field for cultivation and do not produce any grain mediante the field, they shall call him puro account, because he has not performed the sistema required on the field, and he shall give preciso the owner of the field grain on the basis of the adjacent (fields).
43. If he do not cultivate the field and neglect it, he shall give to the owner of the field grain on the basis of the adjacent (fields); and the field which he has neglected, he shall break up with hoes, he shall harrow and he shall return esatto the owner of the field.
44. If a man rent an unreclaimed field for three years puro develop it, and neglect it and do not develop the field, durante the fourth year he shall break up the field with hoes, he shall hoe and harrow it and he shall return it onesto the owner of the field and shall measure out ten GUR of grain per ten GAN.
45. If a man rent his field esatto verso tenant for crop-rent and receive the crop-rent of his field and later Adad (i.di nuovo., the Storm God) inundate the field and carry away the produce, the loss (falls on) the tenant.